Acupuncture is one of the world’s oldest treatments. Spanning back over 3,000 years, acupuncture is often used in conjunction with Chinese herbal remedies to restore overall health. Acupuncture uses very fine needles to re-balance the body’s energy flow, so that the body may heal itself.
Acupuncture can help with –
– Musculoskeletal disorders
– Dental pain
– Menstrual pain, PMS and cycle regulation; returning the endocrine system to stasis
– Mental pains such as depression, anxiety, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, fibromyalgia, insomnia
– Lyme literate; 8 yrs of clinical experience working with Lyme disease patients through the lens of Chinese medicine.
– Cancer recovery support during chemotherapy & radiation
– Digestive issues such as gas, bloating, acid reflux, Irritable Bowl Syndrome, nausea, vomiting, morning sickness
– Pregnancy, postnatal, postpartum depression; all around support for Momma & Baby
– Parasitic invasions
– Detoxing, addictions, withdrawal support
– Scar therapy, myofascial release, including trigger point therapy
– Allergies, sinus pressure & pain
– Muscular pain, neck & shoulder tension, muscle spasms, low back pain, sprains, strains
Contact us to schedule a free consultation today.